Mortgages for NHS Professionals
Whether you’re a doctor, nurse or dentist, knowing the options you have when it comes to owning your own home as an NHS employee is incredibly important and although it may feel overwhelming, particularly if you’re a first-time buyer, there’s lots of information available to help you make the right decision.
To help, we’re here to give you all of the information you need when it comes to owning your own home as an NHS employee, specifically looking at NHS mortgages.
We can assist clients with complex income structures and can give advice on:-
- GP’s who are self employed and just joined a GP practice
- Locum Doctors
- Trainee doctors on short term contracts
- Newly qualified dentists
- Dentists who have just become self employed
- Nurses with complicated income. This includes regular overtime or variable pay. We often see Night pay or overtime as well as a whole host of other variable pay types on a Nurses payslip
- Nurse on Temporary/Short term or Bank work – Nurses can often can find themselves on Fixed term contracts or short term/Bank staff contracts. We have helped Nurses in all these areas to get mortgages
- Nurses that are self employed or in the private industry – Not all our customers work for the NHS and we often help
- Nurses with complicated self employed income or that work for the private sector
Will using a Specialist Mortgage Broker help?
- We understand your specific career path and circumstances… including pay scales, career progression, sick pay entitlements, aspirations and pension contributions.
- We waive our fees for all NHS staff for residential mortgages saving you £399
- We offer access to a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market, including ones that are exclusive to teaching professionals
- We have access to exclusive mortgage lender offers
- We can also offer you advice on suitable plans to protect your mortgage once we’ve arranged it for you
How do I apply for a Mortgage
We are experts in your profession
93 Byres Rd, Glasgow, G11 5HW
Our Phone Number
0141 337 3393